BOYS Grades 7th - 12th -Indoor Practice Program 2019/2020
Late Fall/Winter Indoor Practice Program
Nov - Feb
This fall and winter, we will make a strong effort toward the development of lacrosse IQ- knowing what to do and when. This fall and winter there will be a heavy focus on live play and situational awareness. It is strongly recommended that boys interested in playing modified, JV and Varsity lacrosse in the spring of 2020 attend. Opportunities this fall and winter include practices, potential leagues and tournaments, and play days with local teams. Please join us this off-season to prepare for another memorable season.
Cost - $120.00
- Due to the generous support from our sponsors and donations from the community, we have been able to lower the overall cost for this program.
- An active US Lacrosse player annual membership will be required to complete this registration.
INDOOR PRACTICE PROGRAM
- The Athletic Campus (Former Brighton Sports Zone) 3195 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd, Rochester NY 14624
- First Session: Sunday November 3rd
- Practice Dates: Sunday Nights November - February
- Modified Team (7th/8th Grade) - 7:00 - 8:00pm
- JV/Varsity (9th/12th Grade) - 8:00 - 9:00pm
Open to: Boys
In Grades: 7 to 12 for 2019-20 School year