BOYS YOUTH (K through 6th Grade)
Indoor Practice Program
Our indoor sessions focus on a player’s individual skills development and team awareness. Players are broken up by ability in small groups to allow the maximum learning environment for each player.
This program is open to all beginners who want to try a new sport as well as experienced players looking to take their game to the next level.
Indoor Practice Program:
First Session: Sunday November 8th
Practice Dates: Sunday Nights in November and December
- K through 4th Grade - 6:00-7:00pm
- 5th/6th Grade - 7:00-8:00pm
Location: The Athletic Campus(3195 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd, Rochester, NY 14623)
Cost: NEW PRICE of $100
The Athletic Campus COVID Guidelines:
- Masks are required while on the premise and in the facility. An athlete may remove their mask when on the field training. Non-participants are required to wear a mask at all times.
- All high traffic areas and fields are sanitized on a frequent basis.
- Social distancing signs and markers have been placed throughout the facility.
- Hand sanitizing station have been placed at entrances and exits as well as throughout the facility
- With over 50,000 square feet of facility space we will be able to accommodate team training even with a low occupancy restriction set by the government at any time.
- We have industrial exhaust fans and vents that help promote fresh air from the outdoors circulated through the buildings. Garage doors will be opened and used as needed.
- For facility rentals at this time we recommend that parents drop their children off and pick them up following the completion of their practice. We will allow one parent per child to enter the facility during their teams practice. Athletes are permitted to enter the facility 5 minutes prior to the start of their practice. Must exit building immediately following the completion of their rental time.
- For facility leagues, we will be allowing one family member per participant to enter the facility and watch. Face masks are required to enter and must always be worn.
The snack bar at this time we will be closed. Pepsi Vending machine is available
- An active US Lacrosse player annual membership will be required to complete this registration.
- Players will be required to wear full equipment and use a full size Lacrosse stick.
- We offer a No Cost Equipment Borrowing program for gear such as helmets, gloves, arm pads, and shoulder pads. 2018 Indoor Season Equipment Rental Registration
Open to: Boys
In Grades: K to 6 for 2020-21 School year